Beauty Hacks For Moms
Hey there mamas!
Today I will be doing a quick post featuring my top 5 picks for the best beauty hacks for us busy moms. I don’t think I need to add much more than that, so if you’re ready to begin, then lets’ jump right in!
- Winged Liner Tricks: Do you love the look of winged liner or shadow but hate how much time and effort it takes to create the look? Well, I just learned some tricks that will save the day and our fabulous eyes! Using a bobby pin, place the pin right on the corner of your eye where you want your wing to be, then just draw your wing inside the bobby pin making an almost perfect base for a dramatic wing! Then just fill it in and bam! You can also use a clear piece of tape to create flawless winged eyeshadow! Just place the piece of tape right under your eye and create the look you want, then gently remove the tape for a perfect line!
2. Egg Whites For Your Eyes: Here is a perfect little hack for those crazy mornings where you look like the busy stressed out tired mom you are. For a quick all natural fix you can do during breakfast, just whip up some egg whites and place them under your eyes for a few minutes to get rid of those under eye bags! So next time you’re making breakfast for the kids, remember to save some eggs for yourself for a fresh looking face!
- Rubber Band Manicure: Love the look of a french manicure but don’t have the time to go to the nail salon or have the money to pay for one? Well, here is an easy way to get a perfect salon look at home! Using a rubber band, place it around your finger near the top of your nail and paint the tip of your nail and then remove the rubber band! Boom!
4. Overnight Hair & Body Mask: As moms, we don’t always have time for self-care, so this overnight trick is perfect for giving silky soft hair and skin with almost zero time! Simply slather on some coconut oil all over your body, right after a bath or shower would be best, and don’t forget to slather your hair in the stuff as well. Then go to bed as usual and wake up to the softest hair and smoothest arms and legs! Good deal right?
5. Set Your Hair: My last pick is a hairstyle hack that I do allllll the time! Straight after washing your hair, whether it be AM or PM, just twist your hair up all around your head and pin with bobby pins. You can also use a headband and just twist your hair and tuck it under the headband. Leave for an hour or two while you finish getting ready, or you can blast it with the blow dryer to speed things along if you have less time. Or sleep on it overnight. When you let your hair down, you will be left with perfect waves or bouncy curls, depending on your hair type and how tight you twisted your locks. Run your fingers through it and set with a styling hairspray and there you go! Easy peasy way to style your hair without damaging your hair or taking, even more, time to dry and use a styling device. Thank me later you gorgeous thing. 😉
And that’s all she wrote! I hope you enjoyed my quick fix beauty hacks and that you have found a new way to keep yourself looking amazing even when you feel like crying on the inside. Admit it, all of us moms feel this way….no lie.