Hey hey mamas!
I’m so excited and honored to be a winner of the amazing Sunshine Blogger Award!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
All winners of the award must answers questions given to them by the blogger who nominated them, so here are my answers Gemma!
- What made you choose your topic in blogging? As a single mom, I find support a very difficult and almost non-existent thing. So I wanted to write about things other single moms could relate to as well as offering advice, tips and support directly from my own experiences.
2. What motto do you live by? I don’t have one.
3. What is the biggest challenge you had to overcome while starting your blog? Making the time for it. Being a single mom who homeschools and manages an online business finding the time to write content has been really hard, but now that I have no clients in my VA biz, I am finding more time to write which has been great.
4. If you had the opportunity to interview anyone you like and feature them who would it be? Johnny Depp. Because he’s a true artist. He has so much creativity and passion and he’s such an incredible man. I’d love to just listen to him talk, tell stories and answer questions.
5. Who is your favorite blogger? I don’t guess I have one because I don’t follow any haha.
6. If given the opportunity to mentor a new blogger, what single piece of advice would you give them? Be uniquely yourself. Don’t try to copy anyone else, or be fake. Just be you and if people follow then they will follow.
7. What is something interesting that most people don’t know about you? I am an obsessive T.V watcher! Every evening and into the wee hours of the morning I am in front of my T.V with snacks and tea, either watching the latest episode of my newest show obsession or binging an oldie but goodie that I’ve watched a million times before. I love my shows!
8. You have a chance to replay your childhood game/video game. What would it be? I never really played games growing up, I wasn’t that kind of kid. But if I have to pick something, I guess I’d say Pogs. Who remembers those!?
9. Name a blogger you would love to collaborate with. I don’t know any 🙁
10. What would you like to achieve by end of 2017? Successfully earning an income. Try as I might, money just doesn’t grow on any of my trees. Also, I have a goal of finishing the first draft of the personal novel I have been writing for the last 3 years.
11. What would you like to tell your readers? That even though times may be tough, and you may feel alone in your journey that you are never alone. I am here to be your friend and I hope you subscribe to my blog so we can stay connected!
Again a huge thank you to Gemma Horlock for my nomination! You should check out Gemma’s blog here!
If you are a blogger and you’d like to be nominated by me to receive The Sunshine Blogger Award then subscribe to my blog by putting in your email in the little subscribe box up at the top of this page! (or if you’re on mobile just leave a comment and include your blog URL 😉 ) All the details and instructions, if you are chosen, will be emailed to you! The 11 nominees will be chosen on June 5th!
Bloggers unite! Thank you and love to all you mommas!