Hey there foxy mamas!
Do you have a little bitty one in diapers right now? If so then this post is specifically for you. I have thought a lot about the idea of reusable diapers and have come to a conclusion. Read on to learn more about this eco-friendly option!
This post may contain affiliate links*
Why You Should Be Using Reusable Diapers For Your Baby
If my son was a baby again or if I were to miraculously be blessed with another little one, I would be all over reusable diapers . Why? Over the years I’ve looked into them out of curiosity as I’ve seen so many moms rave about them and heard about how much money they save and how much healthier they are for baby and the environment. But I was skeptical, I was thinking about how gross they must be to use and how inconvenient they must be, but after several years of research and time spent thinking about it (does that make me weird?) I have come to the conclusion that reusable diapers are 100% the way to go for most of the time use. Here are some reasons why…
- They cost much less than disposable diapers. Saving you tons of $ (how can that not be a good thing?)
- They are far more comfortable for baby to wear. No tight, scratchy edges, just smooth, breathable, all natural cotton.
- No need to continue buying diapers every week or even every month. You can wash and reuse these diapers over and over again. This will save you hundreds! Plus they are so cute and adorable to see on baby. Cute patterns and colors for the win!
- Reusable diapers and 100% eco-friendly, made with only non-toxic and natural fabric, unlike most disposable diapers which are actually made with toxins that are not healthy for baby! All natural is always best!
- 50% off right now! Yes, that’s right. Recieve 50% off your order of reusable diapers right now! (Yaass!)
Are you convinced yet? I sure hope so! Here’s to a healthier and happier baby!
Use code NEWCUS to receive an extra 15% off your order! Plus shop baby clothes clearance which from now until 3/18 is BOGO!
Be sure to share this post to spread the word to other mamas and subscribe to my mailing list if you haven’t already!
Love your girl, Jessxo